Share Talk - Exclusive Stock Market News and Articles
Bill Brodie Good, CEO of Alien Metals Ltd, Hamersley Iron Ore Project Update – Interview
August 25, 2022
Share Talk caught up with Bill from Alien Metals Ltd (AIM: UFO) today to get his take on the recent company announcement with the Revised agreement for Alien to acquire 90% of the Hamersley Iron Ore Project. Alien currently has a 51% direct interest in the Projects, with the remaining 49% held by Windfield. The parties have been in ongoing discussions regarding Alien increasing its interest in the Projects.